Production Planning (ประจำที่จังหวัดสมุทรปราการ)
We have a great new opportunity for a Production Planning at our new Plant in Bangpu, Samutprakan
- Bachelor Degree in relate field.
- Age 25 years old up
- Experience in warehouse management more than 2 years (in automotive business is the advantage)
- At least 2 years’ experience in automotive part manufacturing or related field.
Good Command in English and Computer skill.
- Manage and verify Supply chain data : Host; Demand Viewer.
- Processing the list of materials proposed for shipment (HOST) and clarifying the delivery terms with the suppliers for which it is responsible.
- Controls the volume of orders to suppliers vs demand by optimizing it: correlating orders with those for other CKD factories in the case of common materials, relocating materials from other locations if the process efficiency is proven.
- Ensures the flow of raw materials for the factory through the central distribution warehouses: Vilsbiburg / BRE with the suppliers for which it is responsible.
- Communication with colleagues from production plant to clarify all problems
- Keep optimum volume of stock of raw material to production plant by signaling the anomaly of system / process, overlapping periodic stock factory opened requirement for that date
- Monitoring and administrate the changes of masteries thru CMH tool .
- Keep evidence of each PM delivery& documentation
To apply Click here