Warehouse Supervisor (ประจำที่จังหวัดสมุทรปราการ)
We have a great new opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor for our new Plant in Bangpu, Samutprakan.
- Male or Female, Age 28-38 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or related field
- Direct experiences with WH/Log direct at least 3 years in Supervisor level
- Able to work under pressure and have problem solving skills, positive thinking, ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Have knowledge in Automotive Manufacturing
- Good Command in English/Computer literate
- Ability to travel
- Lead (technically and disciplinarily) a small department with complex functions or a large logistics/SCM department with simple, homogenous functions
- Conduct personnel assignment planning and disposition, taking into account company goals
- Instruct, encourage, motivate and evaluate associates; take disciplinary actions as necessary
- Assure delivery fulfillment and quality by the efficient use of machinery, material and equipment ; according to the criteria of production planning/control and characteristics
- Set priorities within stated times and goals
- Conduct shift and operations planning
- Rearrange work processes and work equipment in case of interruptions and bottlenecks
- Monitor cost development/assure compliance with predetermined budgets/overheads/BDE time determinations and characteristics; implement corrective actions as needed, in cooperation with supervisor
- Develop/support improvements in processes, equipment and IT systems
- Assure compliance with process and procedural directives
- Implement safety, health and environmental protection regulations as part of legislation
- Organize inventory control and management (e.g. inventory levels, inventory movements, quantities used, etc.) in the warehouse area (e.g. parts/materials warehouse, etc.); according to guidelines.
- Cooperate with concerned department
- Reports to his/her hierarchical superior all delays/shortage inadvertences in regards to material bookings that may affect the material flow to production.
- Coordinate the activity of delivery on time of materials in the line according of the Production Planning and the requests from the client.
- Every Manager, supervisor and Leader are responsible to control and supervise that all his subordinates are following strictly the regulations of work, procedures and processes
To apply Click here